Witchy and Foxy is a 38ft 4” Cruiser Stern Narrowboat that was built in 1989 by Delph Marine. The boat has recently undergone extensive hull works and is offered for sale with a full hull survey. Photographs of the works undertaken and the survey are available to view on request.
Lying: Chertsey, River Thames
Overall Length: 38’4”
Plating: 6 / 5 / 4
Well deck: 4’0”
The well deck has a glazed wooden deck board and is covered by a cratch cover.
The bedroom is at the front of the boat and is accessed from the well deck and a starboard side corridor, the bedroom has a freestanding double bed, shelves and cupboard units. The bedroom is heated by a solid fuel stove.
The bathroom is off a starboard side corridor, the shower is in a unit with a square tray and shower curtain, the toilet is a Porta Potti cassette toilet.
The galley units are located on the port side and the galley has a 4-ring gas hob, oven and grille, a stainless steel sink and drainer and a 12v Wanderer compact fridge.
Cruiser Stern: 6’6”
The engine is located under the back deck boards. The boat is powered by a Bukh DV10ME 10hp diesel engine, which was fully rebuilt in 2015 by TW Marine.
Head Room: 6’3”
- Engine fully re-built in 2015 by TW Marine
- Chines fully over plated in 2022
- Full hull survey
- Blacking and anodes 2022
Heating and Water
- Valor Willow solid fuel stove
- Morco Ecoplus instant water heater
- 2 x 13kg gas bottles in bow locker
- Integral water tank
- Victron 350w Inverter
- Mastervolt 50A charger
- 1 No. 96Ah starter battery
- 2No. 110Ah domestic batteries
- Single 50A alternator
- 240v Landline
- Bukh DV10ME 10hp diesel engine
- Keel cooled
- Engine fully reconditioned in 2015
- ZF gearbox
- 40 gal integral fuel tank
- Serviced at regular intervals