Galanthus is a 60ft Cruiser Stern Narrowboat that was built in 2008 for its current owners by the much-respected Colecraft Engineering Ltd. Galanthus is set up as a comfortable off-grid liveaboard boat. Galanthus has a recent survey available, showing the hull to be in good order.
Lying: Glascote Basin, Coventry Canal
Overall Length: 60’0”
Plating: 10 / 6 / 4
Well deck: 4’6”
Galanthus has a well deck area with seating on the port side, which doubles up as storage, the area is covered by a cratch cover and there is a glazed deck board.
The saloon is an open area with freestanding seating. The saloon is heated by a Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove
The boat has a pullman dinette, the seats have storage built into them and the dinette converts to an additional double berth.
Galanthus has a walk through galley that is located centrally in the boat. The galley is equipped with a gas 4-ring hob, oven and grille and a 240v fridge. There is plenty of worktop and cupboard space and a starboard side door opens from the galley.
The bathroom is a walk though bathroom, the shower unit is a quadrant unit with sliding doors, the toilet is a Thetford cassette and the sink is a bowl that sits on a vanity unit.
The bedroom has a large double cross bed, the bed has cupboards over and there is also a full height wardrobe.
Utility Room: 3’6”
At the stern of the boat is a utility area, this area houses the washing machine and the boats electrical system. There is also more storage in this part of the boat.
Head Room: 6’5”
- Last blacked March 2022
- 4 x magnesium anodes checked in 2022
- Engine serviced at regular intervals
- BSS to November 2025
Heating and Water
- Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove
- Webasto Thermo Top C
- Immersion heater
- 55ltr Twin Coil Calorifier
- 2 x 13kg gas bottles in bow locker
- Integral 680ltr water tank
- Victron Phoenix Multiplus 12-1600-70
- 1No. 110Ah Lead Acid Starter battery
- 1No. 110Ah Lead Acid Bow Thruster battery
- 3No. 110Ah Lead Acid Domestic batteries
- 240v Landline
- 3.5kW Electrolux engine driven generator
- Isuzu 42
- PRM150 gearbox
- Twin 80A alternators
- Vetus 55kgf bow thruster
- Serviced at regular intervals
- Integral 225ltr diesel tank
Full cruising kit.