Dunmow Flitch is a well maintained 52ft Traditional Stern Narrowboat that was built in 1991 by Stowe Hill Marine.
Lying: Glascote Basin, Coventry Canal
At 52ft Dunmow Flitch is an easy to handle size whilst having a clever layout that gives a spacious feeling of a much larger boat.
Overall Length: 52’0”
Plating: 10 / 6 / 4
Well Deck: 4’3”
Dunmow Flitch has an open well deck, the saloon is entered from the well deck through double doors.
The saloon of Dunmow Flitch has fixed L shaped seating, an abundance of storage space, with shelving and cupboards. The area is heated by a solid fuel stove.
Dunmow Flitch has a U-shaped galley, the galley is equipped with a 4-ring gas hob, which is set into a work surface and a Vanette gas oven and grille. The fridge is a 12v Dometic.
The bathroom is located off a starboard side corridor, the bathroom has a portapotti toilet, a ceramic basin that sits in a vanity unit. There is a shower unit with a bifold door.
The bedroom has a fixed double bed with a cupboard over. There are cupboards under the bed.
• Last blacked with International Intertuf 16 in May 2018
• 4 x magnesium anodes fitted, checked at last docking
• Engine serviced regular intervals
Heating and Water
• Solid fuel stove fitted
• Engine and immersion heater feed twin coil calorifier
• 2 x 13kg gas bottles in bow locker
• Large water tank under well deck
• Single alternator
• 1 x 95Ah starter battery
• 3 x 110Ah domestic batteries
• 12v lighting
• Shore line socket in engine room
• Vetus M414
• 5370 Engine house
• Integral fuel tank – 160 litres approx
• Engine serviced at regular intervals
• Morse engine controls